- We accept children between the ages of 6 and 16 years old. A five year old may be accepted if he/she is part of a sibling group.
- All of the child’s emotional, physical, medical and academic needs must be serviceable in a basic care environment in order to be accepted into the Home.
- Each child will be evaluated on an individual basis to determine if their needs can be met at the Home.
- A New Resident Application must be completed by the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- Each child, before admission, will be sponsored by a Masonic Lodge which the Masonic Home of Georgia will obtain.
New Resident Application
Your completed New Resident Application can be submitted through three methods:
1) Fax the completed application to: 478-738-3972
2) Mail the completed application to:
Director of Social Services
1417 Nottingham Dr
Macon, GA 31211
3) Email the application to: email@example.com
If at anytime you have questions please call 478-743-5154.View / Download the New Resident Application (PDF) »